Thursday, January 16, 2014

Music and Fashion

I would like to introduce you the a wonderful artist singer that I had the pleasure of working together to create my new Journey collection video,
Noa Bentor ,thank you for amazing song that made my video touchable and emotional, just the way I pictured my emotional journey while making this collection line.  
Seriously I could talk forever, but I rather just let you listen to her wonderful songs



 Noa Bentor :Singer- songwriter

Indie-rock with influences of folk music. Her music is considered heartfelt
and edgy, mature and poetic.
After spending most of her youth between Melbourne, Australia and Israel
she moved to New York at the age of 21, where she earned her degree in Music and Poetry and performed around the city.
With a graceful voice, Noa has managed to gather a constant following.
Her music is well respected in Israel and she performs regularly at the
most prominent venues around the country. Noa’s songs also play on a variety of Israeli Radio stations.
In 2005 she released her debut album “Waiting
on a shelf” with producer Assaf Spector and musician Gilber Gilmore
During the summer of 2009 Noa was the opening act for Suzanne Vega on her Israel tour.
Her second album “Modern Grace” came out summer 2011 to rave reviews and a lot of radio airtime in Israel.
Noa was invited to SXSW and the Toronto music festival in 2012 and toured as the opening act for Asaf Avidan.



you can download her beautiful CD here

No comments:

Post a Comment